The Construction Industry Council is managed by the President, Executive Committee and Executive Members.
CIC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
President – Gordon Jenkins
Vice President – Jon Orton
Assistant to VP – Vijay Raghwan
Treasurer – Chandar Bala
Secretary – Alvin Singh
Assistant to Secretary – Setoki Tuiteci
Public Relations – George Rubine
Office Administrator – Payal Sen
We have a Vision – To sustain a strong and healthy construction industry into the future.
To achieve this vision we will:
- Strengthen the construction industry by strengthening CIC associations
- Build a strong workforce through focused education and training.
- Grow our contribution through our associations to the annual GDP growth of the nation.
- Regulate the industry through a licensing process.
- Address the major concerns in the industry through effective dialogue and action and resolve the long standing criticism.
- Design and implement programs that address impediments to the growth of the industry.
- To be the voice of the construction industry representing all CIC associations.
- Most important, we wish to establish a strong working relationship with Government for the construction industry.